9.07.2006

Pics, Pics, Pics

This is Elise a new big sister. If you want to draw a crowd of Chinese people, just let her walk down a crowded sidewalk. Everywhere we have gone, Chinese people adore her, she's precious. Stewardess on airplanes, workers in restraunts, people walking the street, hotel employees. She's done real good about posing and being patient. I told her parents onthe airplane they could negotiate for a first class or business class seat with all the pictures they took of her. Sherry, our AWAA guide, told us the Chinese LOVE caucasion babies. The round eyes, blonde hair and little curls are very beautiful to them. It's funny, cause I love Jada's little slanted eyes, straight hair and flat nose.

This is one of our first meals together, breakfast, I think.

Little play time before bed.

Paper work.

Riding home from getting Jada.


Shot from outside our hotel room.

1 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love breakfast...I love play time before bed...I hate a little paper work...I really love the bus ride home after getting Jada...

Later

d.l.d.m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Site Counter