10.01.2006

Baptism & Baby Dedication

OK, so not really "Baptism", but submersed in a tub of water, sort of the same. We wanted to see if Jada could share in our hot tub time, so we brought her in. Oh yeah, she liked it. She loves bath time and this was just bath time multiplied by 100!

This is her favorite water activity. Slapping her hands on the surface of the water. That face is when her face gets wet. When I'm giving her a bath and I need her to stand up, I just pour water over her face and she jumps to her feet and makes this face.


Happy Jada. What else is there to say...

More water in the face, more facial contortions.

Now to the baby dedication. I forgot to get someone to take pictures of Jada with our camera at the church service. She had a WONDERFUL dress Aunt Linda bought for her. I'll have to get pics from the service from somebody.

Not only did Aunt Linda buy Jada's dedication dress, she treated everyone to lunch at Ruffino's. Since Jada was away for her first birthday, we decided to celebrate her 14th month birthday while at Ruffino's. Complete with the American tradition of letting the baby dive into the birthday cake, no holds barred.

Jada's diggin' this tradition.

Face and hands full of cake.

"Touch my cake pops, and I'll PIMP SLAP YOU!!" (Sorry, couldn't resist...)

Jada's having trouble sleeping tonight. She has a runny nose and its hard for her to breath. She didn't get much of a nap today with the Church service and lunch at Ruffino's. So, we're hoping she way worn out and she'll get some sleep. We'll then, get some sleep.

I'll post a link to the Baby Dedication service from HPC's website when it comes available. I'm pretty sure they post it.

1 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jada is so cute. My 10 month old baby thinks she's great too. He's sitting up in his high chair right now waving at her in the pictures and giggling!

~Elesaid from FL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Site Counter