9.20.2006

Brandi got all 'Old Testament' on her...

Well, after several nights of no sleep, realizing we couldn't drug her or take her back, Brandi decided to go 'Old Testament' on her. She broke out the annointing oil and slapped Jada with the Holy Ghost! I remember someone saying that in the Bible, everytime a woman cried out to God, He answered their prayer. I was resting on that.

This is what Jada looked like from 8pm last night, until the time of this post, 7:30am. No bottle, just a bit crying around midnight.

I don't know what's better, having her up and laughing, running around or watching her sleep so peacefully. Whatever.

Thanks to everyone who reminded us this would get better, it has, it will. It always does.

1 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at you guys...newbie parents sharing with us some really good info! Personally, Jason and I have always belonged to the "let them cry it out" club...yours is so much more spiritual and uplifting! (And apparently a lot more peaceful too...) I am definitely taking mental notes and plan to use this approach the very next opportunity that I get!

Love you guys!
Holly

PS- I'm torn too...I LOVE to watch them sleep!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Site Counter