9.21.2006

Doing Great!!

Jada is settling in very well! This is her 3rd night in a row of going to sleep around 8pm, she slept through the night the last 2 nights. She's eating well and is having fun during the day. She really gets along well with other people, females better than males.
We've visited the nursery at church for about an hour the last 2 days and she will do just fine there. The nursery staff is ready to get her!

Jada is very happy when she wakes up. She moans and may cry just a little, but she'll give a big ole smile and is ready to lay on the couch and wake up.

Jada and Lucy have really been getting along. When Jada spits out food, Lucy comes and eats it off the floor. Also, for others who have dogs and babies, make sure you securely close the poopy diapers when changing the babies. There was no breach, but it was close... Just after this photo, Jada walked over to Lucy and grabbed Lucy's snout and Lucy peeed all over the floor. Like I don't have enough to do!

Signed,

Cranky Stay At Home Dad


Brandi chose Pink & Purple camoflage for today. I'm sure the NRA has rules against this, I don't know. I'm not a hunter and really don't care, but pink & purple camo just feels like its breaking some rules somewhere.


This is an interesting picture of Jada. For some reason, I think this is the look you get right before getting "pimp slapped." It really makes me feel uneasy... like I misplaced some of Jada's money or something...

4 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My "dressing baby girl fashion" advice for the day: Cute camo outfit but don't let the bow get any bigger. I know i'll probably upset some bow fanatic mom out there but I don't like BIG honking bows on girls! It takes away from their beautiful hair, smooth forehead and draws attention from their adorable face...guess i'll stay anonymous on this one...from a mom who doesn't have any girls...but would love one...:-) She's a cutie and glad to hear she's doing better on sleep!

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please do not stop the pictures and the updates. Even though you are back home I still love to see the pictures and keep up on how you guys are doing. I must say it is awesome to read the Blog from a Dad's view point. She is just a cute in person as she is isn the pictures.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Kassiah said...

Gered & Brandi, I have been reading this blog for weeks and just now am replying. We go to HPC too! I too hope you keep up the page, I especially loved the "pimp slapped" comment. Go Jada!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Fazha said...

Watch out for Jada's pimp hand! She's a quick one. Ya'll have a beautiful baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Site Counter