9.12.2006

Final Post from China!!

My subscription for the hotel internet ends today. We leave out at 5:45am tomorrow morning. So, time is very short for the rest of our stay here. We still have to go do interviews at the US consulate today and the grandma's are going finish up shopping while we are gone.

Its really been a beautiful trip. We were all sick at one point, Brandi is just getting over her cough and sore throat. China is really a beautiful country and the people are very hospitable. It really was nice to come see Jada's birth country. I'm sure we'll make it back, one way or another.

Thanks to everyone who has been along with us in spirit. We appreciate the prayers and support, especially all the comments her on the blog.

That's all from China. We'll be touching down at 9:56pm in New Orleans on Thursday night.

Love you guys,

The Lamberts

5 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Lamberts,

You don't know me personally. I am a friend of a friends (Work with Monique Frederic now Monique Lokey), following your story and wanting to wish you many blessings and a lifetime of happiness with Jada. I became addicted to your story and have been following it relentlessly. I was sure I wouldn't rest until baby Jada was in your arms and your family was complete. I have an eight month old daughter and she is a complete joy, I can only imagine the feeling you had while meeting your daughter for the first time. May your days be filled with joy and I hope Jada will one day come to realize the long road her parents traveled on to find the baby God intended them to have on another side of this world. God Bless your family!
-Olga

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe the trip is almost coming to an end! It's been so much fun to read your blog every day. The trip is over but the journey has only just begun! Much love,
Christine

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so anxious to see you both and Jada. Your pictures are wonderful. Life is great. God is good. Love you all THREE!! Claudia

 
At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to say how wonderful this has been. You have blessed so many people who were ther in our prayers with you but the pictures and the commentaries have really brought us into the whole experience. I must say the pictures and the words really relay the ease at which you two have slipped into the role of parents - When it is right it is right and this is so right.

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

make it back one way or another, huh? I am sure I can guess...we pray your flight is comphy and quiet.

dave.lisa.dawson.morgan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Site Counter