6.23.2006

I hate RUMOR MILLS...

but it's all we got to go on right now. We've been checkin on this site. Seems to be someone in China who has alot of contacts in CCAA.

The latest is that the documents will arrive at AWAA from China on Monday.

So, we get to stew this weekend and wait for Monday.

We're ready to move on past this whole "Patience" learning phase. But, we are pretty sure the "rejoicing" and "celebration" phase will be alot longer than the hard stuff.

More to come. Thanks to everybody for the emails and comments. It's good to know we have so many people sharing this moment with us.

2 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Dale Evans quote above. I think I will use it in the next eNewsletter. It's SO true.....you do not have to birth a child for your child to be your own. Praise God He sees us as His own when we are adopted by Him!!

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

I love your blog! I'm also with AWAA, LID 10/12 so we have a bit of a wait yet. This is our second adoption, 3rd child. We adopted our daughter (now 3) through AWAA in 2004.

I love this paragraph from one of your previous entries (hope you don't mind my quoting here):

"Just a quick recommendation: Be real careful (if you don't have a strong relationship with them) of pouring on the "God has a plan...." or "It's God's timing...." stuff. Now, I'm not saying spiritual support is bad, of course it's helpful, but in the right time. As for me and Brandi, we know that God's hand is over us and this situation. Still, we get disappointed and when we are disappointed, we need to let ourselves go through the emotions of that. We have to deal with not getting what we expected. If we never do that, then it builds and builds and builds."

Very wise words.

Congratulations on getting your referral in the next few days! I'm so excited for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Site Counter