7.09.2006

Baby Shower Registration Part II




This is one of the 400 baby strollers they have. We couldn't decide on any of them.


Brandi and I love taking weekend naps on the sofa with soft, comfortable blankets. This may be one of the last times we get to snuggle before we go get Jada.

I don't remember what this picture was about. Probably the last time we both smiled during the registration...

You probably can't see it from this pic, but the gun now has 185 items that I've scanned. I never want to see the inside of a baby store again. We went home, took a nap and I woke up standing in the pantry with Brandi's stapler from her office scanning all the bar codes in the pantry...

As we were turning in our paperwork and scanning gun, we saw Pastor Marc Cleary from HPC and I shot a candid camera shot of him and his dad. They didn't even notice the flash. Guess they've been here a while too. He and his wife Becca just celebrated the birth of their second baby.

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like a kid in that baby chair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Site Counter