3.21.2007

Combining BLOGS

We're combing BLOGS now. We won't be posting on "Jada's Adoption Page" anymore. But, we'll have plenty more entries on www.geredml.blogspot.com, our Family Page.

I'm not deleting this blog, but more updates on Jada and the other Lamberts will be found at www.geredml.blogspot.com or you can click on "Gered & Brandi's BLOG" over on the right hand side of the page.

We hope to see ya'll there. I'm about to post new pics of Jada munching on crawfish!

Thanks,

The Lamberts

2 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger kbabe1968 said...

WOW. I'm WannabeProv31 from the FL site. I followed your link. I read. I cried. I read. I cried. What beautiful people you are. How awesome is God that he placed you with Jada. I have several friends who've adopted from China. And one who's in process with a 2nd adoption. Beautiful site. Beautiful daughter. Thank you for giving her the love that God had planned for her.

Crying again.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Gered Lambert said...

Wannabe,

Thanks so much for visiting. You are too kind. Hope you rolled over to our family blog and keep up with her. She's blooming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Site Counter