12.06.2006

Decorating for Jada

I compromised TWICE for the Holiday Season. First, I hung lights and got a tree. Last year, I got out of doing all that. I gave Brandi the ole, "It takes too much time, too much mess, it's our last year without kids, let's just CHILL!" I'm just not into the "Christmas" thing. Well, not the lights and Santa and stuff.

Next, if I do decorate and get a tree, it's gonna be a REAL tree! Well, not this year. Brandi once again broke me down and talked me into a fake pre-lit tree from Sam's Club, which they delivered. I must admit, it's a slamin' tree. Very difficult to put together and shape and form each branch, but hey, ALL THE LIGHTS WORKED!

The last time we decorated, we did a blue snow man theme. Now that 1/3 of my attic is full of boxes and boxes of blue snowman decorations...... of course its time to change the theme! DUH!?!?!?

So, this year, it's RED & SANTA: check it out...




P.S. Anyone on HPC staff reading this, look at Brandi. It's 10:30pm and she's just sittin' on the couch mumbling stuff like, "Budget.... Expense Reports.... Credit Card reciepts.... reconcile...." Somebody give her a hug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Site Counter