2.02.2007

New pics, new adventures & challenges!!

As you can see, Jada's hair is getting very long and thick. We pretty much gave up on the elastic bands witht he bows. We are actually able to pull a small pony tail on the top of her head and put a clip with a bow on it. Here she is enjoying a bowl of Cinnamon Toasters with daddy.

If you get a close look at her cheeks and lip, you'll see a couple of burns there. She grabbed a hold of mommies flattening iron this week and it fell on her face. She's a trooper. She cried just a little, but not long. Ashli West, MD our pediatrician, told us its surface only and should heal up nicely. This was our first incident with Jada and we appreciate everyone telling us their horror stories of blood, scrapes, scratches and missing hair and teeth to ease our worry about our parenting skills.
Very interesting turn of events this morning. After our bowl of cereal, she climbed down and was sitting on Lucy's doggy bed, which is around the corner out of my sight. Then, BANG! I heard a sound which I thought was a dinning room chair falling or the TV trays you see at the right of the picture there. Well, when I turned the corner, this is what I found!
The bang was my laptop screen smashing down after she had climbed from the floor, onto the chair and right on up on the dinning room table!! That's the bananas she's grabbing at!! How ironic that our new little MONKEY goes up to get BANANAS. She's a riot!
Here you can see the climb she made. Up on the chair, up on the table and over the laptop and to the bananas. This is exactly why we don't have much time to BLOG anymore. Imagine what she gets into when I'm sitting there on the laptop?




3 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE it! : ) She's so adorable- I bet it's hard to fuss at someone that cute!

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say "little ones, little problems" - it's when they get to be teenagers they'll be driving you bananas (no pun intended). Thanks for taking the time to update your site. We love that little girl! Crystal

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Carole Turner said...

Steele chipped a tooth break dancing, he regularly hits his head while walking frontward but looking backward. I could go on and on cuz' he is all out full throttle all the time. I think I'm giving him too much coffee! Or could be God made him that way so when he is grown he will be fearless!

What a blessing she is. Love the hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Site Counter