8.31.2006

Even more pics

Brandi is tired of posing.

This is the rest of the group with AWAA. We are split up in 2 groups. With 37 families traveling this month, it's the biggest group AWAA has sent to China this year.

Sherry barking orders again. She's not shy. With all these people on both buses, there still are people with AWAA coming in today AND tomorrow, all part of the 37 family group this month.

We went to Beijing's version of "Wal-mart", called "Barrefore." Really interesting in there. I'll bring my camera next time, words don't do it justice. I did find me some $8 tennis shoes! I was happy with my $24 Reeboks from Sam's, these are great!


Then, we went to the gym and swam some laps in the pool. The pool was freezing! It was an indoor pool, but obviously not heated. Then, we went up to the room and ordered room service for lunch. (Note to self: don't order Greek & Lebanese food from a Chinese hotel...)

I guess we'll take a nap now. We need alot of rest for tomorrow. Long day of touring and all of it is on our feet.

See ya'll tomorrow!

3 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y'all tour well tomorrow...we can't wait to see all the pics.

Peace out, hommie...ya like that huh.

Later,
nagrom.noswad.asil.evad
(oops sorry, I was typing in the mirror)

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff and I are following along with you guys and living vicariously through you. Love that we are with the same agency, so we'll know what to expect.

Melissa Fluhr

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Gered Lambert said...

Thanks Latonas. You are soon gonna earn yourselves a free gift from China with all the cool comments!

Hey Melissa & Jeff. I'm glad your able to share this with us. I love visiting other adoptive parents blogs. Especially the time in China. But, now it's OUR TURN!!

Stay tuned & thanks for visiting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Site Counter